Addax Petroleum is a subsidiary of the Sinopec Group, one of the largest oil and gas producers in China, the biggest oil refiner in Asia and the third largest worldwide. As part of Addax commitment to the development of young professionals, APDNL is providing opportunities for bright and Intelligent undergraduates for its annual Summer Internship program.
Eligibility and requirements for Addax internship
The addax Petroleum Nigerian internship Program is Open to the following:
- Engineering and Geosciences Disciplines – Petroleum, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Geology and Geophysics
- Social Sciences Disciplines – Economics, Accounting, Business Management, Law, International Management etc.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 or 70%. Transcripts must be submitted
- Completion of 2nd year of University degree program. (Final year students are NOT eligible for this program).
- Meet other selection criteria as required for the program.
About the Addax Petroleum Summer Internship Program: APDNL’s Summer Internship Program is an intensive program which provides successful applicants with the opportunity of being introduced to the rudiments of the business world. This program aims to be a learning journey in which the brightest minds come to work and dedication is on-going, giving place for professional and personal development along the way!
How Can I Apply for Addax Internship Program?
Please send an E-Mail (or submit manually at the respective locations) containing your
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Cover Letter,
- Copy of ID and
- transcripts of academic results, and submit to: