Egbin Power Power PLC is currently accepting applications for its second stream of her Industrial Attachment program i.e July to December 2019 Egbin Power Plant Industrial Attachment Program. As we gathered that so many people missed out in the first phase of Egbin Power Plant 2019 Internship program because of the ASUU Strike which disorganized so many school’s academic calendar. Hence, another opportunity calls…
About Egbin Power Plant:
EGBIN POWER PLC, Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Black Africa, it was built to meet the ever rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
The application window is now OPEN for eligible students on the Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) to participate in this exercise.
Eligible Fields of Study
- Applied Industrial Science,
- Environment and Safety,
- Information Technology and
Requirements and Eligibility
• Applicant should have at least a second class upper (2.1) or its equivalent as at the time of submitting the application.
• Fields of study are Engineering, Applied Industrial Science, Environment and Safety, Information Technology and Finance.
Method of Application:
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, kindly click on the below link to fill your basic information via the survey monkey provided by Egbin Power.
To Apply click: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EGBIAPJUL2019
Application Deadline: MAY 31, 2019.
What more do you wish to know about Egbin Power Plant Industrial Attachment Program?
It may Interest you to know that our own very person did Intern with Egbin Power as at the last year 2018. This is to tell you that we have every bit of Information pertaining:
- Egbin Power Plant Exam/Test and how to Ace it
- Past Questions and Answers
- Secrets on getting in
- How the program looks like
- Their Pay and other incentives they give that may wow you
Let us know what you have to say about this in the comment section below