We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Accounts Intern in our office in Lagos.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Lagos
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit Internships / Volunteering
- Prepare financial reports including balance sheets, income statements, invoices etc.
- Ensure all accounting and finance records are properly filed.
- Assist in preparation of payment vouchers.
- Assist in the preparation of accounts payable reconciliations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Accounting, or other related fields.
- Basic understanding of Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be added advantage.
- Strong commitment to learning.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Résumé to email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.