FIPL is seeking to recruit students for her yearly Industrial Training (IT) Program to equip them with the required industrial experience to enhance their educational pursuit and position them on a good path for 2019 for the FIPL Power success after school.
We’re hereby pleased to announce to you that Applications are now open for the first batch of IT recruitment for 2019 for the FIPL Power Plants in Omoku, Trans-Amadi & Afam.
- Studying B.Eng of ND in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering discipline only.
- current CGPA must be 3.5 and above for B.Eng or 3.0 and above for ND
- Must have letter of IT application issued from the institution of learning
- must have a valid student ID Card from institution of learning
Organized and dependable, goal oriented, teachable.
Method of Application
Suitable and qualified students should:
- Prepare a CV/Resume which should indicate in it your current CGPA
- Write a personal application letter for the FIPL Industrial Training 2019
To Apply: send your CV along with your personal application letter and a scanned copy of your IT application letter from your school to email@example.com
NOTE: The subject of your application mail should be “Application for FIPL Industrial Training program 2019″ – “Name of Plant”, EG “Application for FIPL Industrial Training program 2019 – Trans-Amadi Power Plant”