Bosch Africa – Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
Marketing and Logistics Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Experience; 2 years max
Job Field: Logistics Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Support and steerring of external agencies for marketing projects
- Website management
- Support on market intelligence for Industrial boilers in Nigeria
- Involvement and preparation of events
- Coordination of printing marketing materials
- Support in import documents preparation and import processes.
- Manage transport LSP, track and trace shipments, as well as status follow up. Also, maintain shipment reports and database of past shipments
- Support in managing warehouse operations and activities, and also filling out milestone tracker of shipments to monitor warehouse performance.
- Responsible for filing, and classification of import documents.
- Maintain records and keep a tracker to assist in monitoring, measuring and controlling of various logistics KPIs.on
Competencies and Qualifications
- OND in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering
- 0-2 years Experience in a comparable organization in a marketing/sales environment
- Agility and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand technical backgrounds
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment
- Ability to work under pressure and independently prioritize tasks.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bosch Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply