Just like Schlumberger, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the oil and gas industry.
At Halliburton, we know that our scholars are our most valuable asset. Whether you are considering a field-based role, research, and development, geoscience, engineering or business support role, an industrial Training with Halliburton will provide great insight to see if this is the right career for you.
About the Program
An industrial Training at Halliburton services will give you all the Technical skills you require as an Engineering or Geology undergraduate.
Exposure to soft skills training that will improve your career and profession
Here, you’ll make meaningful connections with industry leaders, learn a lot about the industry and develop the cutting-edge skills you need to become a leader of tomorrow.
How to apply
There are two ways to apply for this internship
- Halliburton Training and development department usually go round top universities in Nigeria that offers Engineering and physical science courses to conduct examinations just like Schlumberger Internship.
Successful students are selected from the examination and called up immediately.
- Sometimes, They accept the manual application at their various addresses which are:
#158 TRANS AMADI INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT, AROUND SLUTTER MARKET PORT HARCOURT.
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Plot 90 Ajose Adeogun Street Victoria Island Lagos
- SIWES letter from the school
- Application letter addressed to the Human Resources department containing your name, year of Study, CGPA, start and end date, phone number, and email address.
- School ID card
- A stipend of N20,000 and above
- Free access to medical facilities
- Exposure to the field visit both offshore and onshore