The Enextgen Wireless Company 2019 Internship (RF Engineer) application is now ongoing for both Undergraduates and Graduates, in the academic disciplines of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer science, Information Technology or any related subjects.
Enextgen Wireless is a Telecommunication engineering company in Lagos State. We conduct the National Independent Broadband Quality Reporting on all LTE network providers in Nigeria. We are looking for a dedicated, proactive and enthusiastic individual for the post of
Job Title: RF Engineer (Internship)
Role summary for Enextgen Wireless RF Engineer 2019 Internship:
We are looking for an entry-level RF Engineer to join our team for an internship. The candidate will be responsible for collecting drive test data in Lagos and other major cities in Nigeria. For more information and how to apply, see below:
- Coordinate drive routes and update maps.
- Responsible for collecting drive data at the cellular site level and per cluster.
- Analyze data with collection tools for coverage, dropped calls and pilot pollution make recommendations.
- Assist in implementing solutions and providing reports in a timely manner.
- Setup, calibrate and maintain testing equipment for various testing scenarios.
- Understand data collection expectations, deliverables, and time constraints.
- Create daily summary emails and reports for tracking purposes.
- Operate basic lab tools such as Oscilloscope, Multi-meters, Power Supplies, Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Frequency generators etc.
- Should have a good understanding of engineering concepts and must show aptitude and desire to learn.
- Must be able to understand technical procedures.
- Must be able to read maps, work a GPS and follow instructions.
- Proficient in office computer applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with a scripting language such as Python.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Undergraduates studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer science, Information Technology or any related subjects.
- Available for a minimum of 6 months.
- Pre NYSC, NYSC with Bachelor’s or HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer science or Information Technology minimum of a Second Class Upper degree.
- Verified posting or call up letter to Lagos.
- OND Graduates looking for a year placement will also be considered.
- Age limit of 27 years.
Closing Date for Application: 1st March, 2019.
Method of Application:
Interested/qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: You’re advised to sent your CV along side with your cover letter, as Applications without cover letter will not be considered.